Western Wisconsin Area-Namely Taylors Falls, MN and St. Croix Falls, WI share not only a Chamber of Commerce and a strong sense of community, but the beautiful St. Croix River – a National Park in our front yards. The area offers many opportunities for those visiting or choosing to call this unique place home. With the charm of two small cities we are proud of our dedication to the arts, tourism, small and large businesses and a high quality of life, which includes superior education, health care, recreation, and technology.
Visitors will find a wide variety of things to see and do in the heart of the St. Croix Valley. By following these links, you’ll find the best places to shop, eat, be entertained and spend the night. These partners have the most up-to-date information, so planning your visit is easy with these great tools:
- St. Croix Valley destination information: TheStCroixValley.com
- Polk County, Wisconsin tourism information: PolkCountyTourism.com or email: info(at)polkctytourism(dotted)com or phone 800.222.7655
- Minnesota tourism information is available at ExploreMinnesota.com or call a travel counselor at 888.868.7476.
- Wisconsin tourism information is available at TravelWisconsin.com
- Link here to The Wild and Scenic St. Croix Valley online publication.
If you are thinking of moving your business to the upper St. Croix Valley, you may be interested in the many benefits that this area can bring to your business. The Chamber would be happy to discuss the opportunities available to you. Reach us using our contact form.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.